Heather G. Zachary
Location : Little Rock, AR
A native of Paragould, Arkansas, Heather Moody attended Hendrix College in Conway, Arkansas, as a Distinguished Governor's Scholar, and received a B.A. degree in Psychology cum laude in 2001. She received her J.D. degree from Georgetown University in Washington, DC, in 2004. While attending Georgetown Law School, Ms. Moody was a member of the Georgetown Journal of Law and Policy Prior to returning to Arkansas, Ms. Moody worked in the Washington, DC office of McDermott Will & Emery, a premier international law firm that is the 17th largest law firm globally. After graduation, Ms. Moody served two years working for the Arkansas Supreme Court, where she was employed as a Law Clerk for the Honorable Justice Annabelle Clinton Imber.
Ms. Moody is licensed to practice before all Arkansas courts, and she is a member of the Arkansas and Pulaski County Bar Associations.
Mrs. Moody is also a founding member of Legal Babes, a non-profit organization that provides scholarship assistance to single mothers seeking legal educations, and she is an accomplished vocalist who performs with the Arkansas Chamber Singers and the Little Rock Capital Singers.
- Georgetown University Law Center, Washington, District of Columbia
- J.D. - 2004
- Hendrix College, Conway, Arkansas
- B.A. - 2001
- Honors: cum laude
- Major: Psychology
- Hon. Justice Annabelle Clinton Imber, Arkansas Supreme Court, Law Clerk
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Arkansas
- U.S. District Court Western District of Arkansas
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Eastern District of Arkansas
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Western District of Arkansas
- U.S. Court of Appeals 8th Circuit
- Arkansas County Bar Association, Member
- Pulaski County Bar Association, Member
Current Employment Position
- Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect