Over $1 Billion Recovered In Mass Torts, Class Actions, Nursing Home & Personal Injury Claims
John Martell Landis
John earned his bachelor's degree in 2010 from the Sam M. Walton College of Business in Fayetteville, Arkansas, where he was a member of the Sigma Alpha Epsilon fraternity. Following his graduation, John was commissioned as a Second Lieutenant in the Texas Army National Guard as an infantry officer. John served in Afghanistan following his commission.
Following his military service, John earned his Juris Doctor in 2015 from the William H. Bowen School of Law in Little Rock, Arkansas.
Before joining Reddick Law, John began his career working exclusively in criminal defense in Little Rock, Arkansas. During his tenure, he was able to secure multiple not guilty verdicts and negotiated countless favorable plea agreements for his clients across the state.
As an attorney at Reddick Law, he now focuses on nursing home abuse and neglect litigation, representing his clients and their families in all stages of the litigation and arbitration processes. During his time at Reddick Law, John has been able to secure judgments for his clients in excess of 15.7 million dollars.
Outside of his work as an attorney, his great passion is spending time with his wife and daughter. He also enjoys the outdoors, hunting and canoeing.
- William H. Bowen School of Law, Little Rock, Arkansas
- J.D. - 2015
- University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, Arkansas
- B.A. - 2010
- Arkansas, 2016
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Arkansas
Current Employment Position
- Nursing Home and Assisted Living Facility Abuse and Neglect
- Wrongful Death
- Tractor-Trailer Accidents
- Personal & Catastrophic Injury
- Levester Ivy, as the Personal Representative of the Estate of Zelma Grissom v. Hillview Post-Acute and Rehabilitation Center and Joseph Schwartz. Judgment 15.7 Million Dollars
Fraternities and Sororities
- Sigma Alpha Epsilon